Hair Restoration Technician/Medical Assistant - Phoenix, Arizona
National Hair Centers
, a world leader in hair restoration, is in search of a hair restoration technician for its busy hair transplant office. This is a part-time, PRN/as-needed position, mostly weekends.
- Assisting the surgeons with pre-operative as well as post-operative tasks
- Set-up and sterilization of the patient’s room and surgical instruments
- Patient engagement and prep-work
- Ability to work under a microscope
- Documenting patient care records
- Ability to work with fine instruments
- Donor harvesting
- Team player work-style
The technician must have a positive business ethic and work well with a wide variety of patients. 2+ years of experience in a similar position is required. Additionally, experience in cutting and placing grafts is preferred. Our clients are important to us, conducting oneself in a professional manner with respect to patients’ rights is critical to our business. The technician also must be detail-oriented, with solid dexterity and outstanding hand-eye coordination.
The desired applicant will be flexible in terms of scheduling and availability. Excellent vision is also a requirement, as the candidate will be working hands-on with patients.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
. National Hair Centers is an equal opportunity employer.